Professional and Leadership Development Programs for Recent Graduates
Empower yourself and maximize your career potential with BASF's unique Professional and Leadership Development Programs for recent college graduates.
BASF's Professional and Leadership Development Programs were created to give highly motivated, mobile-minded recent college graduates an opportunity to hone their professional skills and put them to use immediately at BASF - The Chemical Company. Through a series of real-world rotational assignments at different sites globally, participants explore career options and develop technical and professional decision-making skills, while fulfilling specific business needs. Participants also have the opportunity to assess their capabilities, skills and interests and gain valuable exposure to BASF's culture, values, and decision-makers.
BASF's Professional and Leadership Development Programs require participants to focus their energy and talents on significant, challenging opportunities in a fast-paced global business environment. Our Professional Development Programs (PDP) are targeted to recent graduates in several disciplines, while the Leadership Development Program (LDP) is specific to MBA graduates with work experience. Although not part of a defined program, we also actively recruit Post-Doctoral scientists.
Explore career options in any of the following areas:
- Accounting PDP - B.S. in Accounting
- Agro PDP - Sales & Marketing or Technical Service tracks
- Engineering PDP - B.S. or M.S. in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Construction, Electrical or Mechanical)
- MBA Leadership Development Program (LDP) - For MBA graduates with work experience
- PhD Chemist / Chemical Engineer PDP - For PhDs in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- Post-Doc Scientists - 12 - 24 month assignments in all areas of Research & Development
- Summer Internships - Offered in Accounting, Engineering, and MBA
Note: The application window for BASF's Professional Development Programs is typically open from late summer through January for eligible graduating seniors.